Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:07:44 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Do we need a new major category (latex)?

One of the abandonded PRs I adopted has to do with this (ports/43771).
In it, the question is asked, should this be a virtual category, or a
physical one?  (I might slightly favor the latter).

The other question that's asked in there is whether some ports currently
in "print" really belong in either converters, or possibly textproc.  (There
is some overlap).  I'd like to get other people's opinions on whether
those ports need repocopies, or at the least, secondary categories.

mcl