Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        Enkhyl <enkhyl@hayseed.net>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, security@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Hardening

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Enkhyl wrote:

> I'll see if I can manage to get a mailing list together to organize the
> effort and divide up the work (anyone have a server I can host the list
> on? :-)

Sure...  I don't suppose the FreeBSD Project objects in any way to
having project-related lists/etc. hosted elsewhere (or maybe
-security would be appropriate for this?)? If not (and if you don't
get any more attractive offers), I could provide list services.

> Anyone that is casually working on this, please speak up so that we can
> "projectize" this.

Also, this is an area of high-interest for me, so if I lurk enough on
a related list, perhaps I can pick up enough info to actually be
somewhat helpful.  :)

	-mike