Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2006 23:58:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: whitespace

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> then add appropriate #define's for shortcut access to the union fields. i can
> then change freebsd code to use single 'struct sockaddr_bt' as well.

Hm, this could work though there are a couple of differences still, in
that I have used the bdaddr for HCI socket addressing where you use the
text name of the node (I convert name->bdaddr via an ioctl() if necessary)

Also, it is possible in my implementation to specify an alternate PSM for
rfcomm sockets (as I read the spec, this is allowed..)

iain