Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:53:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Known MMAP() race conditions ... ?

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Narvi wrote:

:
:On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Jamie Bowden wrote:

:> Irix can do all that, and use different familys and speeds in the same
:> box.  Want to mix 200mhz R10k's and 250mhz R12k's in your Origin2k?  Go
:
:But I bet you must have same processors on one node 8-)

Define node?  I believe (I'll have to check with the guy from SGI) that
you can't mix processors on the same logic board, but you can have logic
boards with differing processors in the same chassis.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)