Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:08:31 +0200
From:      "freebsd" <freebsd@gorlani.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   iSCSI setup

Hi,
 I'm trying to have my mailboxes put on iSCSI (NetAPP).
I downloaded iscsi-17.5.tar.bz2 and have several questions:
1) is there some more documentation on this driver?
2) someone has pointed out how to specify user and password to pass to
iscontrol?
3) Which is the correct way to put that source in the kernel and have it
compiled? What I need to add to my kernel config file?

Is there an howto specifying how to reach the final result of having my
FreeBSD boot and mount then iSCSI drive to /iSCSI/myvolume?
Thanks a lot