Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:30:38 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP! New netgraph code coming

Hi Julian,

I tried netgraph for the first time to work with latest vmware2 port.

When I try to load netgraph kernel module, it failed with:

# kldload ng_bridge
kldload: can't load ng_bridge: Exec format error

And /var/log/messages says:

Jan 12 16:27:07 waterblue /boot/kernel/kernel: KLD ng_bridge.ko: depends on ng_ether - not available

But ng_ether.ko is already loaded automatically (checked by kldstat).

Is this known problem, or my local configuration mistake?

# My environment is "make world"ed yesterday and kernel is latest.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project