Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:53:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Inix ZixinG <inix@manutd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Email Server

as much complaining as i hear about it.....sendmail still works as
advertised for all these things. since the m4 macro configs and the spam
rules and virtusertable have been added....it does everything you say you
want without any manual customization of the sendmail.cf file.

ymmv

cheers,
jeff

--

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |