Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:25:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        audit@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   login_cap

Hey,

Im wondering if there's any real interest for patches to be made for some
services so that they do login class, etc authentication?  Such an example
would be for atrun.c in libexec/atrun/.

In my opinion, it is probably worth doing and getting commited, but if no
one would commit the patches, I dont see a point in doing them :-)

btw, if you're unfamiliar with login caps, check out login_cap(3) and
login_class(3).

Andrew