Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 97 17:37:57 -0600
From:      Ben Black <black@gage.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Answer to CyberCash on FreeBSD

I have solved the mystery of running CyberCash on FreeBSD 2.x.

The answer is: there is a known bug in the credit_server in the NT and BSDI
versions of the cybercash register software.  there is no workaround.  the
symptom is a spew of SIGSYS errors when the credit_server tries to start.  an
update release is due from cybercash in the next week or so.

outstanding job on the bsdi emulation, core team!  so perfect, even the bugs
can't tell.  this gives me confidence that our freaky SCO accounting
software will run under emulation on freebsd.  one less SCO box in the world
is not to be undervalued.

b3n