Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:08:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      jef moskot <jef@math.miami.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   qpopper is very noisy

I'm using qpopper right now and it's doing fine, but it spits out a line
every time it's accessed when I'm logged into the console as root, which
gets annoying pretty quickly.

Is it possible to turn this behavior off, while still allowing these
messages to be reported normally in the log file?

I'm using FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE and qpopper-3.1.

I didn't have this problem with before I upgraded to 4.2 from 3.x a few
months ago.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
jef@math.miami.edu