Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:54:47 +0300
From:      "Dmitriy Kulikov" <dmitri_koulikov@mail.ru>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Disk Controllers - ciss driver mismatch of supported devices

Hello!

Sorry, I found a mismatch between the lists of supported controllers of =
driver "ciss". On the website of the developers stated that ciss =
supports new disk controlers of servers HP Gen 9 (H240ar, P440ar, etc.). =
But in the FreeBSD 10.1 documentation their support is not mentioned. =
Does FreeBSD 10 support new disk controlers (H240ar, P440ar) of servers =
HP Gen 9?
http://cciss.sourceforge.net/
https://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.1R/hardware.html

Of course, I also found incomplete compliance supported network =
controllers HP.
But that can be partly understood through matching chips.

Best regards,
Dmitriy