Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:05:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dogbert's Nephew" <englishk@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   S3 but no action

Spike said:

>  Try using the S3 server, I think you have an S3 card.

I DO have  an S3 card so now I use the S3 server.
Only prolem is there is nothing but a mouse pointer and a background when
I run 'XF86_S3'. I can move the mouse around but clicking on the buttons
does nothing and there are not windows open intially. Any one have a
similar experience? If you need the details (files), let me know.