Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 97 16:38:22 -0500
From:      "Brad G. Parks" <bparks@homer.acs.bethel.edu>
To:        Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slow web server

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
>
> I'm running FreeBSD 2.1.5 (and yes, I know it needs upgrading) and today
> it reports the errors:
>  /kernel: in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 2400
>  /kernel: in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 1600
>
> After the error reports, I have to reboot the server.  However, the
> problem repeats.  Has anyone seen this particular error and have any
> suggestions on what I should do?

Yup, I've seen it before.  My suggestion is that you should ignore it
completely.  You may want to check the archives on this (my memory isn't
optimized right now) but seems to me that's a harmless little info
message that was removed in some later version.

-brad

P.S. Do you really *have to* reboot the server?  Hmmm...

---
Brad G. Parks    bparks AT bethel DOT edu  |  "But I was going to Tashi
Bethel College ACC      3900 Bethel Drive  |   station to pick up some
Arden Hills, MN  55112-6999  612-638-6136  |      power converters!"