Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 1996 16:58:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      david_jh@efn.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Downloading FreeBSD to run on a Pentium 120 MHz running Win95/DOS

Hello there. I was wondering (for a while now) ... HOW DO I DOWNLOAD
FreeBSD??? I just need to find a file that has the whole package
inside of it, such as a ZIPfile or a GZipped/Tar file...
I'm running on a Pentium 120 MHz under Win95/DOS...
If you can give me a specific FTP URL to go to,
such as:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/directory/package.zip
where directory is the directory it is located in and package.zip
or package.gz...etc.. is the zipfile/gzipfile...
Thanks,
Dave :)