Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:19:01 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Flash fs spec

I've found one spec on flash fs, which I'll call msffs, at microsoft's
web site.  This spec dates from 1994 and appears to be the only spec
for msffs available.  It specifies the gross 8.3 filenames.  I was
wondering if anybody knew of a newer version of this, or if this
representation is even used today.  The flash card that I got from
Nate doesn't seem to have any reasonable data on it for me to look
at.

Warner