Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:50:06 -0700
From:      "D. Goss" <lists@dylangoss.com>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   finding aaccli from Adaptec

I'm following some directions found in the archives in order to get
the Linux version (that is apparently more current than the FreeBSD
one) of aaccli installed to manage an Adaptec RAID card under FreeBSD
5.4 (using Linux compatibility).

I thought I found the correct rpm from the Linux section of the
Adaptec downloads for the card (it is an ASR-2230SLP).  The rpm I
have is "Adaptec Storage Manager for Linux" under RH3.  I must be
grabbing the wrong one because when I use rpm2cpio and cpio to
extract the rpm, I am only getting a utility called StorMan.  Nowhere
in this rpm can I locate aaccli that should be there (if I had the
right download).

Can someone who may be using this point me where to get a current
version of the rpm that contains aaccli?

Thanks!
d.