Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:39:46 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <monkey@crackula.com>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>, FreeBSD Questions LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ls, du, df, and fstab

oh, yeah. disregard what i put about pass#. i'm not quite sure what i was
(or, evidently, wasn't) thinking.

is this what you were asking about, or were you asking about putting
entries in the /etc/fstab that you want mounted on boot, but might
not always be there on boot?

-Adam

Roman Neuhauser took 1.5K on Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 07:25:10AM +0200 to say:

--
"I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see I am serious!"
	-Mr. Sparkle