Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:47:00 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael_Gr=FCnewald?= <michipili@gmail.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ocaml ports needs love

Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 01:09:34PM +0000, b.f. wrote:
>>> Probably creating a ocaml@ team would be a good idea?
It feels good to see that more people are willing to improve the support
of OCaml in FreeBSD.

Besides maintaining individual ports, we also want to integrate GODI or
OASIS in ports, so it is probably a good idea to have a common place to
discuss these projects, to keep a list of open tasks and describe best
practices.

A mailing list could be useful, as would a section on the wiki [1].

I am pleased to announce that I improved my submission for OCaml-4.00
[2] (there is still a minor issue) and applied for a project
ocaml-freebsd on OCamcore's forge.

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Haskell
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=173364&cat=ports

Regards,