Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 02:17:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Dan Strick <dan@math.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current NFS problem

this has been a problem for me sorta, if you are using UDP mounts to
solaris boxen and seeing this try using tcp mounts instead.  solaris
_should_ allow that.

you might want to try these options:
tcp,nfsv3,intr,bg,rw
in your /etc/fstab file or to your -o options

then again i'm still having pine knock my system for a loop recently while
deleting mail.  so maybe, nfsv2 for mail and nfsv3 for ftp?

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current