Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:06:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dru R Nelson <dnelson@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Jobs - San Fran./Startup - Mid or Sr. Level Unix Admins

We need some good Unix system administrators for our group
at eGroups. We are located in the South of Market section
of San Francisco and we just merged with OneList.

More specifically, we are looking for mid-level to senior-level admins.
This is a permanent position in a 24/7 operation.

Skills:

  understand unix concepts _very_well_
  some knowledge of database operations
  Python or Perl scripting
  Experience with FreeBSD, Linux, or Solaris

  College degree in cs/ee is desired
  ** Candidates that are already residents in the SF Bay Area are
     preferred **

Check us out at http://www.egroups.com/.
We are the number one company in our field and we
are growing.

If you are interested in the position, send me some email
at dru@egroups.net

Thanks,

Dru Nelson
Director of Operations