Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 17:03:56 +0100
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TODO for 2.2.7

Hi folks,

If I recall correctly, Jordan's planning on releasing 2.2.7 in a month or
so.

Given that the releases ship with a TODO file for interested parties to
look at and perhaps use as a starting point for ways they can contribute
back to FreeBSD, has anyone got a list of documentation they'd like to
see written?

This list could then be put on the site (probably linked to from somewhere
around <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/docproj.html>) and could also be
included as part of the release.

I'll start the ball rolling with

  * How to start translating the FreeBSD documentation to another language.

If people want to add to this list I'll maintain it and make sure it
gets put in the appropriate places.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?