Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:49:20 -0500
From:      "waziri musa" <wazirimusa@mail.com>
To:        wazirimusa@mail.com
Subject:   INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

FROM:MR. WAZIRI MUSA
     BRANCH MANAGER
     ECO INTERNATIONALE BANQUE DU BENIN
     COUTONOU, REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN
     E-mail address: wazirimusa@mail.com

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL(CONFIDENTIAL)

I came accross your e-mail address during my search on the internet
for
a client of mine with a similar address whose contact I appear to
have
lost.

I am Mr. Waziri Musa, the Branch manager of ECO INTERNATIONALE
BANQUE
DU BENIN COUTONOU BRANCH,
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.I am searching  for a reliable, and credible
foreigner who would assist in
investing the sum of US$11.8million.

This amount was deposited by a client of my bank, (an australian
oil merchant), in
a Finance and Investment company here in Coutonou, Benin Republic in
1998 for a period of 12
months and the documents deposited for safe custody for the same
period
in my Bank with an
instruction that none of his partners should be informed about the
deposit. On maturity however, I
sent a notification
to his forwarding address, but received no response. After several
months, I enquired from his
partners and discovered that had died in an automobile
accident. All efforts to trace his
next of kin proved abortive, as his lawyer confirmed that he died
without making a will.

By the Laws of Benin Republic, such funds are confiscated by the
Beninoise government after five
years of dormancy. We therefore want to act fast and appropriate
these
funds before the government
confiscates same.

It is therefore, as a result of this that I have agreed with the
lawyer
to source a foreign
partner whom we could front as the next-of-kin in order to claim,
share
and invest the funds. All
that is required of you is to provide a Bank account where these
funds
would be transfered into.
All the paper works would be done by the Lawyer as he would draft a
WILL which would state you as
the next-of-kin so that we could obtain the power of attorney and
letters of administration of the
Estate in your name and move these funds and share same at a ratio to
be agreed on.

I assure you that this transaction is risk free as I would use my
influence in the bank to ensure
a smooth transaction. I therefore await your response to this
proposal
to enable me commence with
the necessary arrangements.

I would also require you to reconfirm your private telephone and fax
numbers so that we could
speak in detail especially to agree on the sharing ratio and
modalities
for the transfer.
Meanwhile I expect to read from you soonest, while you should
maintain absolute
confidentiality about this transaction for now.

Best regards

WAZIRI MUSA