Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:41:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sameer <sameer@c2.net>
To:        bill@wagill.com (Bill)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: Daemon for APC UPS

	I read somewhere how to do it. Basically the idea was to
connect the powerfail pin to DCD on a serial port and have a program
waiting for cua-something to unlock when cdc goes live. then the
system shuts down. Some details are missing from my explanation, but
this should help you find the solution.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
The Internet Privacy Provider