Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:41:10 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   VNET jails not going away

Hi,

has anyone else experienced VNET jails to not fully go away anymore on a =
recent HEAD kernel (or possibly an older kernel)?

I have test cases with which I can have them in DYING state (see jls =
-av) for ever or at least more than half a day.   I am in the process of =
trying to find the cause but would be good to know if anyone else is =
experiencing this?

Thanks,
Bjoern

Example (after more than 12 hours of jail -r ..):

# jls -av
   JID  Hostname                      Path
        Name                          State
        CPUSetID