Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:22:22 -0500 (GMT+5)
From:      Yonny Cardenas Baron <y-carden@uniandes.edu.co>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Theme for thesis with 4.4BSD (FreeBSD)

Hello;

I am an student of a M.Sc. in Computer Science, I am looking a theme for
my thesis and I would like to work on networking with 4.4BSD (FreeBSD).

I am not an expert but I have studied Unix for some time now, and I use
FreeBSD too. I would like suggestions to  make a contribution to the
project.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

| YONNY CARDENAS B.             Apartado Aereo  22828              |
| Systems Engineer              Santafe de Bogota D.C.             |
|                               Colombia - South America           |
| Student M.Sc.                 Tels:   +571 2929451 +571 2929493  |
| UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES      mailto: y-carden@uniandes.edu.co   |
|                                       ycardena@yahoo.com         |