Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:57:16 -0500
From:      Rob Miracle <rwm@MPGN.COM>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HP Servers

I have been trying to determine if FreeBSD is compatible with the HP
NetServer LH II Series computers.  One of our customers wants to use this
computer and our software is based around FreeBSD.  I can't find anything
about what SCSI controller this box uses.  Their tech sheet just says:

Two PCI Ultra/Wide SCSI controllers integrated on the system board.

The Disk Array Controller is a HP NetRAID PCI Disk Array Control with three
Ultra/Wide SCSI channels.
NP NetRAID-1 PCI Disk Array Controller with one Ultra/Wide SCSI channel
Hot-swap and hot-spare compatibilites
Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, 50

So my question is:  Does FreeBSD work on this platform?  What level or RAID
is supported by the OS?

Thanks
Rob