Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2014 01:20:01 +0500
From:      Taryn Pacella <taryn@playwire.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Freebsd.org Video Revenue Opportunity with Playwire

Good Afternoon,

I came across your site and am interested in helping you generate revenue
through video while eliminating all costs.

I represent Playwire (playwire.com), a robust, effective, simple video
solution. Playwire is unique in that we offer no fees, 100% global ad fill,
and our own customizable video player. With our own direct sales team, we
are able to acquire premium campaigns that result in higher CPMs. We
completely eliminate your costs while providing you with everything you
need for your video content (hosting/streaming/encoding/ad module).

We also have over 70,000 pieces of video content that is available for you
to use and monetize as well.

Is this a revenue opportunity that you might be interested in?

Best Regards,

Taryn Pacella

Taryn Pacella

Business Developer

Playwire

O: 954.418.0779 x. 228

Skype: playwire.tarynp
1000 E. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 103=E2=94=82Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

--=20

NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive=
=20
use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential=20
information. Such information also may be legally privileged. If you are=20
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,=
=20
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you received this=
=20
e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete=
=20
this e-mail immediately.