Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:34:26 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building jdk

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 10:16:02AM +0100, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> When trying to build the jdk13/14 ports one needs to get the patches=20
> manually fron
> http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jdk14.html
>=20
> However, I am unable to reach this site, anybody else have this problem?

Yes -- the server is up and pingable, but apache doesn't appear to be
accepting connections right now:

    % telnet www.eyesbeyond.com 80
    Trying 203.32.153.68...
    telnet: connect to address 203.32.153.68: Connection refused
    telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

Traceroute shows that server is physically located in Austrailia,
where it's about 8.00pm right now.  Could be down for administrative
reasons, or could be waiting for an admin to come into work and deal
with it.  Try again in an hour or so.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20