Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 11:41:01 -0700
From:      bluesky <bluesky@earthlink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Under to run sysinstall

Dear sir

	I needed your help.  I just installed FreeBSD 2.1.5. But I was not able
to re-enter to "sysinstall" and "xf86config".
	I login as root when I run "sysinstall" it says file not found
when I use "ls -all sysinstall" -rwxrwxrwx sysinstall.
	For the "xf86config" I was able to run it under sysinstall by the time
I install FreeBSD 2.1.5 form my Walnut Creek CDROM. but
after the installtion I was not able to run it. "startx" has the same
problem.
	Thank you for your attention
												bluesky@earthlink.net and bluesky@dap.net
					8-27-96