Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 1996 23:47:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      wb2oyc@cyberenet.net
To:        john@starfire.mn.org
Cc:        (FreeBSD questions) <questions@FreeBSD.org>, (Michael Stanley) <michaels@starfire.mn.org>
Subject:   RE: detailed instructions for dial-up PPP installation?

On 07-Oct-96 john@starfire.mn.org wrote:
>>Are there detailed, step-by-step instructions for installing via
>FTP over dial-up PPP?  Like, how you talk to the modem, how you
>specify your authentication information, and so on?  Or is the

John,
Not that I ever saw, but its probably not needed.  The install boot
floppy has a pretty good doc with it, and you'll find it complete
enough I would expect.  The only question might be the authentication
stuff.  Otherwise, its pretty much prompt'ed and fill'em in.  It works,
but the main site is really very slow at times.  I couldn't seem to
get an installation going except from the main site, but that might
have been me.

Paul

E-Mail: wb2oyc@cyberenet.net
Date: 10/07/96