Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:25:45 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        atrens@nortelnetworks.com, ksb@abyss.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cd writer recommendation?

> This is not a "baby" hacker project by any means.  It will take someone
> with a reasonable amount of knowledge and skill to do it.
>
> Ken
> --
> Kenneth Merry
> ken@kdm.org

I am not that familiar with Soren's work nor with CAM however
my dealings with Soren in the past have not beeng that
smooth -- This is not a flame rather a fact.

Nevertheless, if no one else volunteers to respond to the linux
challenge I can take a peek at the CAM stuff and ATAPI to
see how difficult it would be to integrate .

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@rah.star-gate.com