Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:13:42 +0100
From:      Oliver Rau <oliver.rau@tronn.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd and nt boot-loader...

Hi,

may be there's someone out there to help me with the following problem:

I'd like to have freebsd (2.x) placed into the nt boot-loader.

NT 4.0 is already installed on the first hd with two partitions, freebsd
should be installed on the second -physical- hd !

So - how do I make freebsd bootable from the nt boot-loader without
crashing the nt partition.
I'm scared about trying out what happens if I install the boot loader
from freebsd...may be afterwards nt won't be available anymore.

many thanks in advance &
greetings from snowy Munich / Germany...;-)

-Oliver Rau,