Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:04:19 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiport NIC needed

In message <200011130315.OAA05511@lightning.itga.com.au> Gregory Bond writes:
: We have used the Intel twin fxp card since 3.2 with no problems.

We've used the twin fxp cards since 3.2 as well.  We've also used a
tulip based de bard that was horrible.  Mostly because the older
tulips don't like some of the hubs that we've used.  We have a newer
tulip dc based quad board that works great on 3.x and 4.x.

Warner