Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:17:42 -0800
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Alex Pivovarov <apivovarov@gmail.com>
Cc:        glewis@freebsd.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why jdk-1.5.0 and diablo-jdk-1.5.0 does not contain sunpkcs11.jar in jre/lib/ext?

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 01:04:22PM +0300, Alex Pivovarov wrote:
> Could you tell me why jdk-1.5.0 and diablo-jdk-1.5.0 does not contain
> sunpkcs11.jar in jre/lib/ext?
> Or I was doing something wrong when I install them. I use default options --
> the only think I uncheck is browser plugin.

Because the source code and build infrastructure aren't included for either
the JAR or the native library in the source that Sun distributes(*).  You
could copy the included Linux/Solaris JARs over, but then you need to build
the corresponding native library somehow.

* - Actually, the source is there, but its bundled up and there is no
    build infrastructure.

Thats my recollection at least.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com