Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:30:15 +0000
From:      "Klaus T. Aehlig" <aehlig@linta.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        miwi@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/154859 (www/uzbl) forgotten -- and now superseeded

Hi,

almost a month ago I submitted ports/154859, a maintainer update of www/uzbl
to the then up-to-date release. Nothing has happend so far, and in the mean
time a new version has been released and I'm currently testing the updated
port; I expect so send a PR in the next days. Now I wonder, whether I should
prepare the diff under the assumption that ports/154859 gets committed first
(which would be good, to have a complete history in the ports tree!), or
whether I should asume that ports/154859 will never get handled and send a
patch with respect to the currently commited version.

Best regards,
Klaus