Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:54:02 +1000
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@dstc.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   staroffice/linux-compat on Current working?

Are there known problems with linux compat and current?

I snarfed an OpenLinux CD with staroffice 4.0 and found
that it worked right up to about 30 seconds of elapsed
walltime when truss shows its spinlooped in SIGNAL 11 and
it has to be killed.

Could be an applications error of course. I'm just assuming that
while current stabilizes as 3.0 there may be some compat problems
which can catch the unwary.

If this is of concern, I can try to provide better debug/trace if
somebody cares.

-George
--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm@dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072