Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:16:24
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xircom xe2000, 10/100 PC Card..

Hi, I know this isn't the list to send this to but i'm already one a lot of
mailing lists and just too much to handle as is. ipf, freebsd-security,
etc.. etc..

Just wondering if anyone has had any success using a Xircom 10/100 PC Card
Type III? Nic on a laptop with FreeBSD? Model is like xe2000 or something..
If so, please let me know as I really need this for my security analysis at
couple of client sites in which i'll be setting up the firewalls and need to
test with laptop inside and out... This is the main reason I bought a laptop
but don't want to have to revert to Linux if not needed. :(

Thanks!