Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:36:39 -0500
From:      Jon Adams <jkadams@computer.org>
Cc:        Hexren <me@hexren.net>
Subject:   Re: sun box

Scott W wrote:

> Hexren wrote:
>
>> KC> Hi there
>>
>> KC> Two very simple questions, can I run FreeBSD on a Sun box and is
>> it possible to run BSD on VMware

http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/sparc.html there are a long list of
supported hardware using the Sun Sparc chip, essentially everything
except stuff running the newer Sparc III chips and the old Ultra 1's.
There are a couple of others that you would need to use tftp to boot....
but its all on the webpage.

    * Blade 100
    * Blade 150
    * Enterprise 220R