Date:      Thu, 5 May 2005 20:26:01 +1000
From:      "gmawby" <gmawby@yahoo.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   error reading flash drive

Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct place to report this error. Please point
me in the correct place if not.

I have an Imation flash drive 2.2 which gives me the following error when I
try to mount it with.

Mount_msdos /dev/da0 /mnt  or mount_msdos /dev/da0s1 /mnt

Da0:reading primary partition table : error reading fsbn0

Then:

Umass0: BBB reset failed , TIMEOUT   and lots of other messages.

I removed the device and the kernel eventually detached umass0 then disabled
uhub0 port1

The drive works fine in windows. I'm wondering if the problem is with the
computer itself as its "old"

I'm using freebsd 4.4 release 2

Glenn ,

Australia.