Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:09:55 +0800
From:      "Eric L. Chen" <d9364104@mail.nchu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATi Mobility Radeon X700 xorg-7.2.r3_4 DRI problem

--=-rpD1dgK+rb96i6bLPjjT

Hi,
I just install xorg-7.2r3_4 in my FreeBSD box (Acer TM4102).
The 3D driver seems work, because 3ddesk can works very well.
But the screen will become white after I started beryl-manager.
The only thing I can see is mouse cursor. Ant mouse cursor also works,
I moved mouse cursor over teminal window it become '|' from arrow.
So I thing every application still works just not be rendered.

/Eric

--=-rpD1dgK+rb96i6bLPjjT

--=-rpD1dgK+rb96i6bLPjjT--