Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:30:41 +1030
From:      Mark Newton <newton@internode.com.au>
To:        "Walter C. Pelissero" <walter@pelissero.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SVR4 missing syscall

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 05:05:39PM +0000, Walter C. Pelissero wrote:

 > I'm trying to run a SCO SVR4 executable on FreeBSD but I get a SIGSYS
 > (invalid system call) at the very beginning.  Here is the kdump:
 > Which call is it about?  I see an "old.lstat" but I couldn't find any
 > reference in the kernel source tree.  Is there any doc I could read to
 > see if I can hack this syscall in the emulator?

It's syscall 40, which is from XENIX.  Yay, Microsoft UNIX :-)

Do you know what the system call is supposed to actually do?  With that
info I can update the emulation to include it.

    - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton@internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton@atdot.dotat.org  (H)