Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:02:13 -0600
From:      "Brian" <bellsso@telocity.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   nlist failed

I have one machine that gives me this error when I run(attempt) top. I
have cvsup'd the latest sources as of about 5PM 1/27. I have tried
doing this a few different ways. I have done a make world, also a make
buildworld installworld(from single user) then reboot and build a
kernel. I have also tried the make buildkernel etc. I have it setup on
a "dangerously" dedicated drive. I don't do anything other than the
default install for the boot loader portion. Is there something that I
am missing. BTW...I have been able to cvsup and build sucessfully on
this machine. It was installed on 4.0 and updated regularly with no
problems before.

Thanks in Advance

Brian Ellefson