Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:46:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth limiting for eMule ports

    Oops... sorry, I gave bad advise.  I'm looking at the code.  It recognizes
    'K' or 'k' so your specification was right.  It's the 'b' verses 'B' that
    it's sensitive to, so if you say:  kbytes/sec it will think it's kbits/sec,
    and if you say kBits/sec it will think it's kBytes/sec.

    One thing I have noticed, however, is that the ipfw pipes seem rather
    sensitive to configuration changes, especially if there are packets
    already in the pipe.  I've never been able to pin it down.

						-Matt