Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:32:11 -0600
From:      "Thierry Black" <thierryblack@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SirCam virus

Hello again! My server has received copies of this "SirCam" virus notified
at www.symantec.com. We are using sendmail, and cyrus for delivery. How can
I put a rule to block the messages? The subject, sender, attachment name,
and headers are all random (taken from the virus victims email). The only
common things are in the body. The messages start with "Hi! How are you?"
and end with "See you later. Thanks".

I need to block these messages from being sent to or from our email server.
I have heard of procmail, but I don't know hwo to use it with sendmail 8.9.3
and cyrus.