Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:29:04 +0400
From:      ashcan <ashcan@orc.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Network subsystem

Hello.
I've got the following problem, while browsing FreeBSD sources. After
the driver of a network card receives the interrupt from it, it reads
data from the adapter and stores it in a chain of internal buffers. I'm
still unable to understand, how the upper levels of network subsystem
(IP, etc..) get those data to examine. Whether there is a special
function in the driver or smth else? If you unable to answer may be you
can redirect my message to someone who knows..

Boris A. Yuriev
P.S. sorry about awful English.. ;)
P.P.S. You can also answer to n_adams99@hotmail.com