Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 23:09:49 -0600
From:      Ben Ives <ivesbf@WebbWorld.com>
To:        Bryan Ogawa at Work <bogawa@netvoyage.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: password protection

Thanks, I got it working, sort of.  I can not get het htpasswd to make a
password for me.  I made a copy of my passwd.master file, then edited it to
work for my .htpasswd file so I could try it.  It worked great.

But I guess I dont have the htpasswd program installed.  I tried using it as
you said below, but says command not found.  Does that mean I do not have
the program?  Can I execute the program from any directory?

Where can I get htpasswd, and where do I put it on my tree?

Thanks for your help.