Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:56:04 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Slater <mikey@proxy.ois.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange Kernel message

Hello,
    I have been having trouble with a FreeBSD  box that i just put together.
I am using it as a proxy server, and the following kernel messages keep
appearing..

in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 2400
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 1600
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 1066
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 710
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 473
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 315
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 210
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 140
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 93
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 62
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 41
in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 27

Then at some point after this, the machine reboots without warning..

What could be the cause of this ?

Michael Slater