Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:41:00 +0200
From:      Guido Van Hoecke <Guido@VanHoecke.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   4.7 messed up my mandrake-lilo config

I installed 4.7 in a free partition on a machine that has a Lilo
configuration to boot either Win2K or Mandrake 8.2.

After installing the FreeBsd Boot Manager, I get following options:

F1 ??
F2 Linux
F3 ??
F4 FreeBSD

F4 works and F1 boots into Win2K.
F2 and F3 beep at me but do not boot anything.

Please tell me how I can correct this and boot mandrake linux from this
menu. At least until FreeBSD knows how to handle my SIS900 network card,
I do need Mandrake!!!
--
Guido Van Hoecke <Guido@VanHoecke.org>