Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:50:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      list subscriber <bsdlist@wildharerc.com>
To:        Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: configuring email for virtual hosts

Ryan:

Thanks for your help.

I did in fact remake the database, just went back and did it again and
retested. Restarted sendmail after I did the make.

Did not work. Received message for joeblow, but rejected others.
I also tested without the entry in local-host-names, that doesn't work at
all, rejects everything for xyz.com.

Someone else suggested it is a class w, but I see no evidence of that and
I don't really know what that means.

Other ideas?

TF