Date:      Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Carabut Nicolae <carabutnicolae@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ltmdm - issues

Hello, my name is Carabut Nicolae.

I have few issues with the "ltmdm" port.

I have downloaded the sources from:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/pds.cgi?ports/comms/ltmdm

have read the instructions how to compile and tried to
compile it. And one of the steps are:

"# make -f /usr/src/sys/dev/ltmdm/Makefile depend all
install"

But there is no "Makefile" at that location.

----------
After all these I have downloaded the precompiled
package of 'ltmdm'. Doing the "kldload ltmdm.ko" - the
driver is loaded bu there is no
      /dev/cual0           callout
      /dev/cuail0          callout, control_init_state
      /dev/cuall0          callout, control_lock_state
      /dev/ttyl0
      /dev/ttyil0          control_init_state
      /dev/ttyll0          control_lock_state

devices created in the "/dev".

Possible I'm doing something wrong, so I need some
advices.

Thank you in advance,
Nicu.

http://mail.yahoo.com